View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 07:46 AM   #62
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by soob View Post
As a fan of Wu, I can't wait for this movie! I hope shit's gonna be make in classical way like Shaw Brothers' productions.

But, when I was watching this interview I was thinking: What the fuck has happened with "new" RZA. Damn. I don't feel RZA like this. I prefer to watch the RZA in the "raw edition" if you know what I mean. This shit is ok, but this is not RZA who achieved success in the 90s. This is not even RZA who released 8 Diagrams in 2007 I hope ya know what I mean.

I am also unhappy that RZA invited Kayne & Wiz to this movie. He should make another soundtrack like he did it in the case of Ghost Dog. Why didn't he invite a Wu-Fam members? (Maybe he did so if I'm wrong please tell me)
I'm tired of posts like these, Nigga, Rza has grown of course he's not gonna be the same motherfucker you seen in the Raw interviews, He's getting way more money now, no need to look rugged in his videos and shit, he's in a whole different mindstate, it's called GROWTH get over it. And stop getting mad cause he wants to work with new artists, ya'll niggaz act like he be on the phone with killa beez everyday, these niggaz don't be around each other like that anymore. Enjoy the fucking music.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote