Thread: Jesus = Lucifer
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 08:34 AM   #39
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
People like yu are the reason this planet is fucked up. your a fucking pussy real talk.

I bet your such a fuckin pussy you didnt even watch these videos that Soul controller laid down for us.

Yall need to wake your asses up and stop blaming a lil red man with a pitch fork for your own fuckin perversions and humanity.

SOMEBODY HAS TO WAKE YOUR ASSES UP FROM THIS DELUSION THAT BLOCKED YOUR CHAKRAS AND DROVE THIS PLANET INSANE.

WAKE THE FUCK UPPPP. I WAS RIGHT BEFORE BUT ALLOWED THIS BULLSHIT TO CREEP UP AND SPOOK ME AGAIN BUT ITS A FUCKIN FAIRYTALE TO KEEP U-N-I APART AND DISTRUSTING OF EACH OTHER. TO KEEP YOU IN CHECK SO YOU PRODUCE AND ARE A GOOD SLAVE.

OK WAIT. i WILL SLOW MY ASS DOWN HERE. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE RANT. BUT I GET UPSET AT ALL THIS. YOUR RIGHT ABOUT SOME OF THE STUFF IN THE BIBLE IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL. BUT MOST OF IT WILL TRICK YOU INTO BEING TRAPPED IN A WEB OF FEAR WHERE WE DONT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR OUR OWN ACTIONS AND PITFALLS. THIS CAN LEAD PEOPLE TO BLAME EVERYTHING BUT THEMSELVES TO THE POINT PEOPLE GET DEMONIZED OSTRACIZED AND MURDERED EVEN IN SOME OTHER RELIGIONS BECAUSE OF THESE FALLACIES.

i admit to only watching 3 of the 5 videos posted. this is simply an incorrect exegesis of scripture. POINT BLANK. the reason why i didnt watch the last 2 videos is because i dont see why i should continue to listen to someone who is in complete error in the first 3 videos. are the last 2 video vastly different? im sure neither of you have opened a bible and read it thoroughly in your life yet you talk as if you know what its all about. this is textbook ignorance and its intellectually irresponsible.

i believe i've explained clearly that satan was far from a "little red man with a pitchfork". he was one of God's most favored angels. he wanted to overthrow God's rulership and he was thrown out.

its true that scripture does talk about those who follow christ being slaves to christ, even sheep. one of Jesus' titles is "the good shepard". we're all slaves to something. slaves to our sexuality, money, social status, fears. being a slave to christ is the best thing you can be and if you think otherwise then you dont know who Jesus is.

the only way you can become demonized and ostracized from reading and understand the scripture is by completely misinterpreting it and taking out meanings that arent there to form things that are against what the scriptures actually teach.

i totally understand how you feel and i really dont blame you. the holy scriptures are the truth of who God is and the truth of the savior christ but the scriptures have been turned inside out by so many people that have built religious empires based on erroneous exegete that people who come to know christ will spend a lot of time in their walk unlearning tons of bullshit they were taught in the church before they actually get to the truth of scriptures.

the story of the scriptures of the bible is that God created all things, that humans were his most precious creation, and that he has went through great lengths to bring humans back into right relationship with Him.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote