View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 10:27 PM   #4128
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

side ways stunting never fronting table tackling time dropping pin slopping up your mourges leave you whored out with more gates than alice got playmates/
i flame broil emcees like boiling points my muscles can't take no more
you trying to go raw trapjaw florida gator flagrant flavor i'm more than tebow and acre/
fade cha dreams down to silence come off defiance reliance dominate tapes
with more skills than a targeted practice road mapping these darts will take more than a atlas/
you wrapped this in more fate weighed on ques when you can't even sharpen up ya cue sticks with more chalk your hawking out cha blends like blimpees you skimping on the scrimp and lobster, fucking imposter get poster you poser before i test and roast cha/

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote