View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 09:13 PM   #65
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by standout View Post
^everyone agrees that my life and throw it away arent the greatest singles. However everyone outside this board knows how dope this group is. These guys are bar for bar the best rappers out, and everyone outside this board will agree cuz wu corp has a fetish of hatig on slaughterhouse for whatever reason. Their new song "goodbye" is dope as hell but no one here is discussing that. Why do u think guys like pharoah monch and tech n9ne are supporting these guys so much. I think it might have been sean p, if im not mistaken, that said any fan of hiphop should be supporting them. You guys need to grow up man. If u dont like it let it go. I dont like wayne but i dont waste my life posting insults on msg boards. Smh...
lol @ this clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.