View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 04:27 PM   #4133
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by $inista View Post
my speech is tight compressed euphoric light reflecting back through madness cracking black magic caskets I represent the balance between malice & benevolence breaking bad my intelligence & arrogance studied the mathematics & science defiant defend mine with violence in actions of riots of my compassion conquered my demons with passion for life my reaction ignite the soul to shine through the darkest might I once embraced misplaced & outcast I made my own way, now my words hold they own weight with truth & valor no gimmicks just raw intuition for you children to listen its pure wisdom
just damnnnnnnnnn with that opening line dopeness all around

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote