View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 08:57 PM   #4137
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^.... ill

@ times my mind capsizing drowning in reality cerebellum catastrophe brain cells are casualties when I'm spazzing see, seems all is in slow mode stress over-lode explode like shattered skulls, rattled bones my mussels ache, all I got is these songs to Jones off of, often lost in contorted thought i cant afford the cost, cause & effect, thinking advance chess moves this worlds my chess board, smoking ces board, lost in the source banging stress off my chest broad like king kong, days long gone from happy songs & bubbling water bongs, bongo drums going off in the head like there's war son i'm bugging my daughters eyes hugging my soul in a full household but still alone it's chilling cold @ times life is vicious tho but there's something special in what little kisses hold .............love you mamita

Last edited by $inista; 08-14-2012 at 09:11 PM.
$inista is offline   Reply With Quote