View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 11:01 PM   #5
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dude, I have no hidden agenda at all. It is what it is. In my opinion if you took a group of white people and a group of black people who had all spent an equal amount of time running and swimming, the blacks would excel in running and the whites in swimming. I believe it is in the genetics of those different races. I don't know why that is and it interests me.

It makes me think maybe black people evolved from the earth and white people from the ocean, though I don't really believe that to be true. I don't know shit about evolution, genetics, or science or any of that stuff though, and approach all of that stuff with a degree of scepticism and an open mind. For example if all of the world's leading scientists and other motherfuckers who study that shit said that my theory was impossible, it would not for a moment cause me to rule it out.

I don't want this to be any sort of black vs white bullshit and anybody who wants to talk about one race being superior to the other or any such shit should fuck off and leave their thoughts at home.

I'm just interested to hear opinions, especially somewhat informed ones, as to why this might be the case.