View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 07:11 AM   #7
noel411
penalty boxed user

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
did the Olympics do this to you ?

why choose running and swimming to bring you to such a find ?

cause when you talk about "Black People" you are talking about a very wide range of all types of different people from all types of backgrounds and all types of hues/colors - from the tallest to the shortest and from the darkest in complexion to the lightest

using colors to describe a people is the dumbest shit - it would be better to describe the 2 as people from the ocean and people from the land

swimming works every muscle in the body by the way

and everyone comes from the water of the womb

we come from SEA men
Yeah I was thinking about it during the Olympics.

I know there are all sorts of different black people. And a lot of them excel at running. That's why I've concluded that black people in general are good runners. Don't be so sensitive. There should be nothing offensive about this. I mean can't a person even use the word "black" without people getting offended these days?

I'm referring to a wide variety of different white people as "white people" too. Let's see if anybody gets offended about that.

And as for "using colors to describe a people is the dumbest shit", aren't you a 5%'er, or a follower of the NOI? Sects whose teachings are based entirely around the "black man" and "white man". Must be some pretty "dumb shit".
noel411 is offline   Reply With Quote