View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 10:28 PM   #5
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
nah i didn't see that yet - fint to though - and oh shit - you opened up a can of worms with that one - i'm sure hollywood is trying to throw us off with how they painted it, but as usual, they also left clues - i first saw the 4 as separate but have been trying to figure out how they are one - this clip gives me clues - i can't speak further on it, cause i'm still lost as to what it is -

what do you see in it ?

Subliminally, I see it as an attack against the 'church'. If those symbols represent a man (Jesus) and those symbols were used in the movie to represent the (murderous) deaths of characters then I guess the message is that the aim of a certain group is to destroy Christianity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
the name of that movie is sherlock holmes - a game of shadows right ?
ya

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote