View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 09:13 PM   #323
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the link is fucked up i think

i drafted last night for my company league. i had the #1 pick out of 10.

for like 3 weeks i'd been mocking with Rodgers as the first pick, that's who i was going to pick, went in to it with that mindset, take Rodgers and then go from there.

i decided at the very last minute to take Ray Rice instead haha. just felt like it, blew everyone's mind.

Ray Rice
Larry Fitz
MJD (who better get traded to Detroit real fuckin fast haha...still though, 3rd round couldn't pass him up.)
AJ green
Darren Sproles
RG3
Stevie Johnson
Doug Martin
Malcolm Floyd
Raven's Defense
Nate Washington
Jay Cutler
Toby Gerhart
Robbie Gould

still gonna tweak it before the season, but at this point i'll probably try Cutler at first and see how Griffin starts. fuck it, only a 20 dollar league

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote