View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 03:21 PM   #13
JASPER
array peezeez

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
While a lot of people are turned off by the juggle system, that system is what give you more freedom in doing combos. With the inclusion of the spike(Ground bounce) and tag combos you even have more freedom to create different combos. Besides, every game have juggles, it just that Tekken combo mechanics are based on it. Story wise almost all fighting game story sucks. The game is noob friendly, but it does have some depth in it for high level play. Tekken games are well animated and they don't look robotic at all. The only instance where it looks funny is when players are doing the wave dash technique.
Compared to DoA and a bunch of other fighters, the moves sometimes look choppy like they're missing some frames. I don't mind how juggles were in Tekken 3, but since Tekken 5 you'll easily loose 60% of your health once you get juggled. Even more so in Tekken 6 since launching is even easier now plus the fucking bound system. Once you're getting juggled, you're not playing the game, you're watching it.
This wouldn't have been a problem if Tekken had breakers. This is what I like about DoA, yes you can get juggled, but you can escape or even counter the combo if your opponent doesn't mix it up or plays too predictable.
To not sound like a complete hater, I must admit I like the Rage thing Tekken 6 has. Have seen some great comebacks from near dead opponents.