View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 02:17 AM   #22
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
One thing I noticed in regards to the way in which the killings happen pointed out by FMJ (good find by the way), is that if we show it real simple like this:

Air destroyed by Earth
Earth destroyed by Water
Water destroyed by Fire
Fire destroyed by Air

It either follows or goes against the natural progession of the seasons ie.
If you take:

Summer/Fire
Autumn.Fall/Air
Winter/Earth
Spring/Water

Autumn/Fall(air) is destroyed by Winter (earth)
Winter (earth) is destroyed by Spring (water)
Spring (water) is destroyed by Summer (fire)
Summer(fire) is destroyed by Autumn/Fall (air)

Some schools of thought have Spring as Air and Autumn as Water however. In which case you would have

Spring destroying Winter
Winter destroying Autumn/Fall
Autumn/Fall destroying Summer
Summer destroying Spring

I'll have a think about the Egyptian correlations as well.

Interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
in terms of magick, i took a step back and looked at the motive of the ritual. "to open a dimension to great power"

symbolically you have 2 diagrams of power the pentacle and the cross.

one representing man and the other representing nature.

by offering sacrifice on the points of these two symbols overlaid on each other, an altar is created.

this is basic magick ritual. powerful.

Yup, That's the part I was missing. It makes sense now.

Also, the 5 killed in the begining were females, and the 3 killings plus the failed parliament ones were all men. Yin and yang thing going on as well?

You said "one representing man and the other rep nature". I guess the females are the nature (since they have a connection with the moon cycle) and man is man.

Does anybody know of any 'sacrifices' that have occured in history where many people were killed in a magick ritual?

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote