Thread: NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 03:16 PM   #10017
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compulsion View Post
Switch that to randy mOss getting crushed by the Seahawks secondary that might be accurate. 49ers come back to reality this year. Nobody outside of NY gets lucky that often.
Bwahahahaha Are you dreaming?

Moss, Manningham, Davis, Crabbtree (possesion receiver)and Gore.

Try and cover them all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
page 666 of the nfl thread = Giants Dynasty is upon us
You seem a little retarded.

I know Eli has that RETARD STRENGTH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
I bet NY GIANTS fans would by into some BS like that.