View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 12:19 PM   #11
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
I'm including africans too. .
thank you..Dare i say they even getting worse...imagine bringing someone from the fucking shack who would ate grass if she had the chance here and she decides she wants to watch oprah and listen to fat burger eating on their ass all day so called western "strong" women and then they son themselves by taking it to a whole new level of stupidity

LMAO....LOLLL @ especially African women who cant even bag a rat coming here and trying to play dude who brought em here because he too prolly has been right handing it his whole life then when shits over..shes forever Alone because dont no one want that mallet looking head lmfao

damn i know too many african dudes going thru shit right now

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote