View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 12:28 PM   #12
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

black americans also have a very bizarre mental orientation. I once said i like taller dark girls witg big boobs. These niggas were looking at me like i committed an abomination. I said the same thing to some women, they were still looking at me like a drug addict.

nigga hell the fuck yea thats what i like nigga wtf is wrong with you? duh nigga wtf? Their concept of beauty or quality is completely fucked. You'll see a black dude with perfect ass waves. like, meticulous brushing day and night, wearing that retarded ass cap, but dressed like a complete fucking slob. You would think he didn't care based on everything, but that hair?! the hair whodi?! they're not joking.

their whole like is about hair. nothing matter except hair. This bitch was showing he how cute her little sisters were, every pretty girls, but all she could mention was hair. They're completely obsessed to the point that you can't have a normal conversation with them. WTF are you going to do with hair?!

thats why you see all these mongrel ass black kids that haven't had a hair cut in ages cause they have some type of white in them. their parents wont cut their hair. 5 year olds with cornrows and shit, mind you society and black people included associates that shit with armed robbery but they're still doing it.

Nigerian girls get weaves too, but theirs is more so the way you would get shoes, they just think it's cool to have a bunch of different shitty ass hair and smells. If you ask them where they got their hair they'll tell you it's not a matter of pride and shame. but black americans? holy shit, you will die that day.

infact anything concerning hair, don't bring it up. I once said black women should stop wearing blonde wigs it looks cheap and ugly. They went the fuck off on me LOL! i didn't know what i had stepped into. why the fuck are you defending blonde wigs? if michelle obama was wearing that barack would never win a student council election. If fucking laura bush was wearing an afro wig george would be done and it's just as ridiculous in the inverse.

this is why i say the eff away from black americans. They're completely nuts.