View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 01:36 PM   #13
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah dude africans are losing their effing mind. NEVER go to africa and marry a girl and bring her here like this SIMP ass niggas do. Back home they think americans are stupid and gullible. They look at us as tools not people, someone you can use to get from point A to point B. These dudes keep lying to themselves and going back home and marrying. dumb. Once they get here they fucking split and start making their own money. Even if you were born in africa and go back to them you're white.

There's is the worst, is just african men haven't given up the way black american men have but it's going to happen soon and dramatically. A lot of them are still concerned with preserving their culture, the ones that aren't have already made the switch and dropped all that africa black shit.

nigerian girls are the worst, they go out of their way to make sure you don't like them just because they feel entitled, once niggas swap out it's a wrap.

I want my kids to be black and relate with black people more, plus there's no way in hell i can take a white woman seriously so i'll marry a black woman, that's not a question, but i feel obligated to keep my culture alive, many dudes don't and there's nothing wrong with that.

for me im just learning the problems with black women, I was around white women for most of my life so i know their issues well and can't see myself with them because their completely different creatures that i can't relate to what so ever. but damn, black women are completely intolerable.