View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 01:51 PM   #31
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i see all of that as the hollywood distorted version of what the ancients were trying to give us - sometimes we make things more complex than what they need to be for entertainment purposes - i don't see any of this as magic -

i see it as a recording of what once was and what is to come - seasonal changes, and how it effects and transforms us as humans -

not transformation as in a person changing his face from man to lizard in 2 seconds, but hidden information made simple to aid man to knowing how to live forever and reach his peak potential -

Blackwood wanted to appear immortal and unstoppable - but what he gave the public was all an illusion - he fronted like he was all of that so that the people would treat him like he is all of that instead of just being all of that naturally -