View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 12:55 PM   #17
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

travel is key! i've just come to learn that it's the #1 means of learning. I can only deal with women that have seen the world or at least the country and different types of people. Anyone stuck in their cultural or geographic context is just incomplete and retarded it. Being exposed to different things almost forces you to be intelligent and sensible, this is why ghetto people are completely retarded. They really think their four block radius is the world and is worth dying because of.

at the same time i can't deal with these white ass nebraskans because that's all they know. football and corn. it's not a stereotype it's real. they'll ask you why your dressed up if you go to the club dressed up