View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 01:59 PM   #18
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
lol he's saying real shit, i just thought it was charles jones revealed or something but yeah black people in general are effing ridiculous and your not allowed to say it. I'm including africans too. lol at his constant mentioning of 'ghetto gaggers'

i think black people like to get butthurt too much cause they're soft as fuck. dont get it twisted, black people are soft and sensitive. Only a black person will start thinking about his life when he sees ghetto gaggers when 1. white people have been gagging their bitches SINCE, 2. they're on the next level making them eat poop shit

but on both ends the like to get butt hurt. hip hop videos 'degrade' women. What fucking male productive doesn't sexualize women? if it was all white women in there being hoes you'd still get butt hurt. plus nobody has even has a booty bitch in their video since like 2006 max. white people can see girls gone wild and not get butthurt, black people will cry. Men and women. a lot of the things he's talking about are real but most of them are irrelevant and universal like older black women being more respectable than younger ones. it's not a black thing

at the same time black women completely effing suck. a lot of them are flat out evil, they provide no emotional support, they learn interactions with men from rap lyrics and BET, and they only care about themselves.

damn near black bitch i've pulled has been based on how im dressed. I had a bitch want to brain me off cause i said 'colleagues'. not just the ghetto ones. all of them, they're into really stupid BET shit. Ask a white woman what kind of guy she likes. She can't give you a fuckin answer, she'll meet the guy and decide from there like any human.

ask a black woman and you'll get the list, and it's always going to = nigga that's bound on cheating on you or is flat out superior to you

he's gotta.......
alll the time he's gotta have..

that BET shit.

no asian womans going to tell you what you've gotta have. nobody does that cartoon BET shit.

you talk too fuckin much - slow down on the sugar