View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 03:56 PM   #34
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
magick is the practice of using the unseen to affect the seen.

does the practioner of magic see the unseen in order to use it to effect the seen ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
I understand.

To me magic is metaphors and if it works at all, then it works psychologically, though Style may disagree wit me.
using colors, sound, and motion can lure one into a spell and cause them behave other than themselves - deception, lies, illusions, tricks.

ever been on a bus or train when it's coming to a stop but is still moving slow and you look out the window and see another bus pulling off and feel uneasy because of it ?

butt gas is unseen - if you are on a crowded train and some one releases a hot but silent ghost out of their ass, it can effect the seen - and they can be seen holding their noses, or getting up and leaving - however, butt gas is still physical - it can be hot, and if pushed out with force, it can hurt your butt cheeks -