View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 10:27 AM   #42
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I haven't listened to the footage yet that the black guy is dissing black women but i'm sure i'll agree with what he says. Black women are retarded but i think women period no matter what their race is are retarded. Bottom line is that hot women want guys that got a lot of money, nice car, nice apartment or nice house, jewelry, nice clothes. Even if men get ugly women, they aren't gonna give up the pussy either unless you got money. Ugly women got the nerve to not wanna give up the pussy unless men give them money. I don't even complain about being single and i'm not gonna worry about it. If women want me, they're gonna have to talk to me because i'm not approaching them anymore. I'm sick of their attitudes. Women's arrogance sickens me especially the cute ones because they believe that men are supposed to give them what they want and give them money because they think they're special. If men would leave cute women alone, i bet their attitudes will change.

I blame men for women behaving ignorant the way they do because men will do anything to get some pussy and women know that. If men stopped chasing women, then women will stop acting like they all that. Then again if men stopped chasing women, women would probably fuck women because women will get horny when they aren't getting any dick hahahahahahahahahahaha.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote