View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 11:11 AM   #44
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Yeah i mean that. White women got issues too. Don't think just because they speak to men when men speak to them that they're nice. I spoke to a cute white woman a few days ago and i asked her if she was single and she said why. Bitch why do you think i asked you if you're single? Why would she say why? Then she says sorry as if she's taken. I've spoken to the bitch several times and she's had a few conversations with me. So i figured this one time i saw her that i would ask her if she got a man. The way she said why made it seem like i was scaring her. Bitches are pathetic no matter what their race is but black women are the worst. I bet this same bitch i asked if she's single, if she would've seen me in a nice car, she would've told me she was single LOL.

It pisses me off that women got these attitudes. I love black women and white women and it disturbs me that i'm single when i'm a good man. I'm not gonna continue to keep chasing women. I'm too old for that. I did that when i was young and most men do that when they're young. But when men get old, they don't wanna continue chasing women. Like i said, most men will do anything to get pussy because that's all they think about and that's why most men won't stop chasing women. Some men will go to the strip club and get prostitutes if they can't get women because they want pussy and that's just the way it is.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote