View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 12:26 PM   #69
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
first of all, that's the kinda tlk that irrirtates me, if you don't have kids and don't know what soe of these dudes have to deal with, don't assume every woman left alone to be head of household is a mans doing. The irony of such an ignorant statement is me just talking to a loving father who works his ass off who can't even see hos kids unless her demands for money are met..dude gave the bitch a house, and abcomfortable life and she went and fucked another dude and wants to milk him dry..dont get general with this topic..theres alotta good black men out there who step up and get taken for a ride because these sluts think they are weak.

This is how I look at it: If a man has doubts about the woman he's seeing, don't marry her nor have children with her. Lucky for me, I don't have any kids nor have I be married.

I will agree that some women are horrible. A guy I know of has to pay child support for a kid that's not his. So, he's taking care of a slut and her mother who's still messes around and allows men to lay up. It's sad.

I know how to spot the bad ones. I don't hate women, even though I've been used so many times. All I'm saying is don't pass judgement on everybody because the chick who you might like you isn't the one who f***** you over like the last chick.

Even though it just recently happened to me, I won't hate the next woman.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote