View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 12:30 PM   #71
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I agree with Radioactive Man. Ironman, that's stupid for you to say that men can't blame women for their relationship problems. If men are doing the right thing in the relationship and the women are acting a fool, why shouldn't men blame women for that? I do believe that if a woman is getting on a man's nerves, then he should move on but moving on to the next woman doesn't mean that she's gonna be better. Bottom line is that most women are difficult to deal with but sometimes when men are dealing with women, men have to be patient and the right woman will come along. A lot of men aren't patient and that's why the good men get hurt because they're only thinking about pussy. Sometimes women will approach men when you least expect it if they see you're quiet and a good man because i've had that happen to me before. I was surprised that a few cute black women approached me but they must've been paying attention to see that i'm a good man. I remember one time a cute black woman in Cleveland got a little mad at me because i said i didn't wanna be in a relationship with her and i regret saying that because i liked her. She's a good kisser and sometimes i think about her. Sometimes i kinda wish i was still in Cleveland because i miss the black women there and i miss the ones i dealt with. I even kinda miss the white woman i dealt with when i was in Cleveland. She invited me over her house to spend the night twice and we fucked and that has never happened to me with a black woman.

I've met some good black women before and even though it may seem i've talked to a lot of asshole black women, i'm not gonna give up on all black women. I may get a black or white woman one day and i may not get one. It doesn't bother me being single because i'm used to doing things by myself like going to the movies, grocery shopping, going to the mall, going to the record store, going to a restaurant or fast food place. Of course i feel like single men that i would like to have a woman but i'm not gonna let being single bother me. Men know that women are difficult to deal with and when men are looking for women, you have to be patient because most of the time men aren't gonna get women to be with them right away.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote