View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 12:35 PM   #73
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

but yet, you said the problem is men And that's where my issue lies. I know women who never even had a father figure who are great and successful. Women who have been used,played etc by scumbags but they aren't agry exploiters who feel entitled. The kinda woman me and Tsa are shitting on are trash and I don't care what excuseanyone wants to make for them. They in their predicaments because they chose to. You ant tell me that trash that ignores a clean cut educated brother is a victim for wanting athug or bad boy. Lets get real here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
This is how I look at it: If a man has doubts about the woman he's seeing, don't marry her nor have children with her. Lucky for me, I don't have any kids nor have I be married.

I will agree that some women are horrible. A guy I know of has to pay child support for a kid that's not his. So, he's taking care of a slut and her mother who's still messes around and allows men to lay up. It's sad.

I know how to spot the bad ones. I don't hate women, even though I've been used so many times. All I'm saying is don't pass judgement on everybody because the chick who you might like you isn't the one who f***** you over like the last chick.

Even though it just recently happened to me, I won't hate the next woman.

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote