View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 12:45 PM   #77
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and that's what we were initially saying before dudes felt the need to Blame "men". What TSA said jokes aside is real. I've seen it and lived it. And for those who think it's just about "walking away"_ ,thats relative, If you invest time and energy into something you thought was one thing but turned out to be another,its not that easy to just walk ,thats why I question some ofyall and how many relationships you have been in. If you know anything about real relationships, it's easier said than done. I've been with chicks who were trash and I tried to show the better life, tried to make a better person and that's when I realised,its not who they with, it's them...can someone explain to me whu a chiick who aint got shit and aint shit is "too good" to take a bus to a job I helped her get so she can feed her kids?...tell me how me being a man looking out for her and trying to make her a better person was my fault?

I really wanna understand that logic

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote