View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 01:49 PM   #78
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

You know what made me mad about Think Like A Man movie? I love the movie but the only character i didn't like was Taraji Henson. She went on a date with Morris Chestnut because she was impressed with the fact he had a lot of money, nice car, good job. So when she went on a date with him, he was doing most of the talking and she couldn't say much because he kept interrupting everytime she tried to talk. So then she started thinking about Michael Ealy because he was a guy who didn't have a lot of money and a nice car but he had dreams of having his own restaurant and he made it happen by having a restaurant business inside of a food truck. So all of a sudden she went to him and told him she didn't care about how much money he got and what kind of car he got which i felt is bullshit because most black women only care about that stuff when they meet men. But i realized that she fell in love with him because she finally figured out that Michael loved her and love is more important than material things. But most black women won't ever figure it out that love is more important than material things until they're old and lonely LOL.

Taraji's friend Regina Hall tried to tell her that being successful doesn't mean anything if you don't have a man to be with because she told Taraji that she's lonely. Taraji had a good job and she was successful but she knew she was lonely and that's why she figured out that she wanted to be with Michael because she was in love. But another thing that the movie showed is that love can make men and women change because Gabrielle Union's husband changed his childish ways and he proposed marriage to her when she broke up with him because he realized he missed her. Romany Malco was a player but when he got with Meagan Good, she changed his ways because he lost her at one point and he didn't wanna be without her.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote