View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 01:03 PM   #83
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

like I said before, when it comes to this,i agree with you. Good point because it IS TRUE. A majority of them after knowing you have money all of a sudden have all these problems,suddently they are helpless,suddently every burden they ever had is your problem and then use that to try and fuck with the situation and think they can hold dudes feelings hostage, that's when they blatantly tell you of the other dude in the cut who will pay her bills if you don't so you got these bitch ass captain save a hoes slaving just to keep that trash in their life. That's where I differ, I usually tell them what they are and to this day,they respect me because they know I don't fall for that jezebel shit ,neither will I feel the obligation to put up with their shit because I'm a man. If a chick cannot respect you for Being a MAN, she's just a fucked in the head slut who doesn't deserve your time or respect. Lets call a spade a spade. My fiance works, doesn't want for nothing from me..she owns her problems and mistakes,when I help her out,its because I want to and love her, not because I'm a man and that's why it's working.aint no barter for love bull,its Love. Period, that's what some of these dudes don't get, being with a woman doesn't mean you gotta pay her bills and pay her way through life, if you think that's what love or being a man is about, your a pantsyed out trick

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
You know what made me mad about Think Like A Man movie? I love the movie but the only character i didn't like was Taraji Henson. She went on a date with Morris Chestnut because she was impressed with the fact he had a lot of money, nice car, good job. So when she went on a date with him, he was doing most of the talking and she couldn't say much because he kept interrupting everytime she tried to talk. So then she started thinking about Michael Ealy because he was a guy who didn't have a lot of money and a nice car but he had dreams of having his own restaurant and he made it happen by having a restaurant business inside of a food truck. So all of a sudden she went to him and told him she didn't care about how much money he got and what kind of car he got which i felt is bullshit because most black women only care about that stuff when they meet men. But i realized that she fell in love with him because she finally figured out that Michael loved her and love is more important than material things. But most black women won't ever figure it out that love is more important than material things until they're old and lonely LOL.

Taraji's friend Regina Hall tried to tell her that being successful doesn't mean anything if you don't have a man to be with because she told Taraji that she's lonely. Taraji had a good job and she was successful but she knew she was lonely and that's why she figured out that she wanted to be with Michael because she was in love. But another thing that the movie showed is that love can make men and women change because Gabrielle Union's husband changed his childish ways and he proposed marriage to her when she broke up with him because he realized he missed her. Romany Malco was a player but when he got with Meagan Good, she changed his ways because he lost her at one point and he didn't wanna be without her.

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote