View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 02:17 PM   #4
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I tried watching Sly and the Family Stone documentary and i couldn't. I don't know why for some reason when i try to watch full Unsung documentaries at TV One website, it won't show all of it. I clicked on Sly and the Family Stone documentary and it wouldn't show the whole thing. I also tried to watch Con Funk Shun documentary and it wouldn't show all of it. I'm pissed about that because i like these artists and i wanna see the documentaries. I found out that Sly and the Family Stone broke up in 1974. That was too soon. Wasn't their first album Stand that came out in 1970 or 1971? I know Sly had a drug problem and the group also missed a lot of concerts and the promoters got mad at them. Sly has some issues. Larry Graham left the group and started his own group. He did well i guess. I like his song One In A Million. That's terrible that Sly is homeless and living in a van. What a fool for wasting his money.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote