View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 03:13 PM   #125
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
I agree wit Sunny that we dont see women properly.

And maybe if men were not cowboys shootin from the hip and riding away, but instead were loyal partners who could play a proper role ina womans life, then she may take him seriously and stop being trash. Ya neva know. But I don' blame the man for her behavior.

Femenism made that strong type of man irrelavant. He's not needed so he could rarely be found.

A nation rises no higher that it's women, right Sunny?

it's not about turning trash into treasure - america is a melting pot - melting man woman, black white and everything in between into one people - i knew a couple of women who would beat the average man senseless with the hands - bitch ass niggas with lipstick on and manly women with rick ross beards - this is the world we livin in -
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote