View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 07:20 AM   #135
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

they wear lotion that smells like shit, and if you tell them they'll fight you. Weave ALWAYS smell like plastics and shit and if you tell them they'll fight you. So they just walk around fighting everyone and smelling like shit. This is a woman mind you! The fuck kind of abomination is that?! Black males need to off themselves too. Quit investing your life in people that won't invest in themselves. Their are plenty of reasonable self respecting black people worth defending on multiple wutang forum accounts in your 40s, but fucking weak ass black bitches aren't on the list.

I'm only seeding up statuesque african broads with massive breast and a high IQ, the rest of them, except my mother and sister cause they're cool, can eat a dick. And my auntie and grandma are dope too.