View Single Post
Old 10-18-2005, 12:52 AM   #15
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz
Default Re: The letter Z and Yacub 2

I ask just because it would seem to make more sense to me on a metaphorical level. I don't believe it actually happened. The polarity that you were talking about does ring true just because it's hard to think of anything that exist on any one side that is not balaned by something else. Funny though that as soon as I ask myself the question, my mind ask what would be the polar opposite to this world's greed, in action, I wouldn't say the genorosity would be true, maybe humbleness of the poor? I do have a lot more questions for you. I'll start with this one. But you believe in the existence of the soul?
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote