View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 04:08 AM   #163
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
i guess black women would argue that not all black women are the same either.

i'm glad you know there are different types.

^^^^

a lot of times pussy is the only thing men want from women. men aren't looking at every female as a potential girlfriend, there'll be plenty of women they wouldn't mind fucking but they wouldn't choose to date every female the have sex with. the same vice versa.

as long as you don't hate the ones who are just wanting equal pay, the right to vote, the right to compete in sports etc.

that is wrong to be talking shit about that girls hair, for those girls to be doing that then that is down to those girls' insecurities about their own hair

not all black girls are whores if that's what you're trying to say. yes, there are the black girls you guys have mentioned but then there are the ones that don't even get their hair relaxed or braided let alone have extensions. they are the ones wearing jeans and trainers all the time cos they love trainers but the sad thing is these are not the girls that you men go for or give the most attention to. men like the fake nails, hair and make-up, you like the little dresses and high heels. men say they prefer low maintenance girls but it's high maintenance girls that they notice and wanna fuck with and brag about to their boys later.

what you guys are talking about isn't exclusive to black women, it affects women of all races if that behaviour is accepted by the people in their group of friends.

men and women these days feel like life owes them something. they probably spend their lives watching movies and wishing their lives were as exciting as the movies. they feel any high point in their life must be succeeded by reaching higher and higher as they go on and they miss all that's inbetween cos all they're doing is waiting for the buzz of their next high. it's not crazy to keep wanting to get a high from life but you're setting yourself up for failure if you're expectations are too high.
when i said whores i made no implication towards black women what so ever