View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 12:37 PM   #22
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low-Key Lyesmith View Post
it makes a sort of non literal sense if you have any imagination...what you're saying is true and the type of shit you should know when you're in high school, but who cares?

you're bitching about the scientific accuracy of a battle rap. come on, man.

i bet albums like 'supreme clientele' and 'bazooka tooth' make you want to slit your wrists. which you should do, anyway.
i just stated my opinion that i only think hes decent lyricist with textcee type lyrics just hyming 4 he sak of rhyming. i then showed how he has nonsensical lines which shows he doesnt always think about his lyrics. then suddenly i get people neg repping me and telling me im not intelligent enough tounderstand his lyrics (people obviously speaking through their arsehole) so no im not slittingmy wrists. supreme xlientele is a classic and bazooka tooth is ok.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote