View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 03:05 PM   #12
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

He used to be funny before he went full time facesweat crackhead.

I have no problem with God or people believing in Gawd but these simps that want to take every part of the Bible literally? How is it even possible to do that anyway? The Bible itself is full of contradictions (like you'd expect any massivly complex book compiled over hundreds of years, by different writers to be), so how the fuck can you be taking everything the B.I.B.L.E literally son? Its fucking stupid.

Evolution is obviously realer than Riff Raff's snake but that doesn't mean I don't have to believe in God, but I don't pray to God I pray to Gotti, thats life I live it aint asking for forgiveness for my sins.

We STILL don't know what started it all in the first place anyway so whats the panic.