View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 04:03 AM   #4115
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

--Former WWE Diva arrested three times in three days

Former WWE Diva Tammy "Sunny" Sytch was arrested three times in three days in Connecticut. TMZ reports that all three arrests were "crimes related to domestic violence."

Sytch was originally arrested on Tuesday following an altercation with a man she lives with. She was released the next day and arrested a few hours later on disorderly conduct and strangulation charges involving the same man. She was arrested on Thursday for violating a restraining order for a second time in two days for another incident involving the same man. You can read the full story at:

http://www.TMZ.com/2012/09/14/ex-wwe...mes-in-3-days/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote