View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 11:38 PM   #14
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
Chi Ali and his girl friend's brother Sean Raymond were living in an apartment together and he owed Chi Ali some money; when he did not pay him; Chi Ali took a c.d. case of his room mate's rare and hard to find hip hop c.d.'s and called him and told him when he pays him what he owes he will give him his c.d.'s back and he told Chi Ali "suck my dick" and then Chi Ali found him and shot him.
to a black man "suck my dick" is some of the most disrespectful shit you can say to another man... seems like he damn near almost got away with it lol ... but im not going to say i condone murder but i can see why he did it most def.. should have thought how to do it with less risk cause his girl was gon snitch if anything...

how u gon live with ur girls brother anyway ?? you fuckin the shit out of her and hes playin video games in the living room and shit like wtf lol
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote