View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 04:59 AM   #15
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
Take it and run man. Time waits for none of us.

Powerful. I've definitely been to where you are and I can most certainly relate. Personally, I began to conquer this state of being by living the lessons that I love to study so much. The higher lessons about man being a part of all creation and as such having to seek a return to the harmony of it all. Sometimes it starts with simply spending more time alone among nature. Take a good book too. Music accelerates the process too. I mean good music. Jazz, Smooth Jazz, Classical, etc. Always keep a sense of humor though, that's very important. Some of us get so serious about cleansing our inner selves that we forget how to enjoy things. Besides, you'll need humor because when people see you getting your Self together, they'll either hate you for it because they themselves are unable to do it, or they'll want to try and dump all their emotional baggage on you like you're some kind of prophet. Believe me. If you're into books even in a minor way, there are a couple of titles I can recommend to help you along on your journey.

Peace
''Some of us get so serious about cleansing our inner selves that we forget how to enjoy things.''

peace. yh thats very true, and the backlash from backtracking and letting things get to me always happens..

yeah g i'd appreciate some recommendations.

I think it would make most sense for me to address things from an energetic point of view as opposed to what ive attempted. thats probably the most effective in transformation and being less subject to things
D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote