View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 08:13 PM   #183
toronto b doin the most i swear
rip masculinity

toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via ICQ to toronto b doin the most i swear Send a message via AIM to toronto b doin the most i swear Send a message via MSN to toronto b doin the most i swear Send a message via Yahoo to toronto b doin the most i swear

Okay, I can see you don't like "Power to the People," I offer you a compromise. Let's change it to something else, say something like:

1) Valentine Lovecraft
2) Arrogant Lonewolf
3) Ancient Lions
4) Rose Water
5) Lentil Sprouts

Any of these are fine by me. Then you shall have the satisfaction of I no longer bearing my name, and I will have the satisfaction of receiving the rank and title I've more than deserved.