View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 03:30 AM   #10
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Fredro explains reason for DMX diss

"Right now we're going to clear the whole DMX beef or whatever y'all want to call it, situation, whatever it is," Fredro said in a video. "First of all, your man on [Power 105.1's] the 'Breakfast Club' trying to make me look like a sucker for love type of dude and it ain't nothing like that. Whatever he talking about happened ten years ago. First of all. Everybody laughing, everybody thinks it's a joke up there but when my name came up in the conversation, I didn't take it as a joke. That's the reason why there's a situation."

www.youtube.com/embed/VEzxyuMesgE

"Ten years ago, I went to a premiere, DMX premiere, he called me, 'Yo, come to the premiere.' I went to the premiere with the shorty, with a groupie, with a jump-off, I gave him the jump-off. I gave him, like, this is you, son. Make a long story short, he got her pregnant. I ain't got nothing to do with that. But why is my name coming up in the conversation in the radio, using my name to catch laughs off? It ain't nothing like that."

Last edited by IronSheik; 09-22-2012 at 03:34 AM.
IronSheik is offline   Reply With Quote