Thread: Cricket..
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 10:40 AM   #373
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I played last year at school with a couple of Indian dudes. I was at the courts shooting by myself killing time and they just walked up and set up shop. Courts are huge so there was plenty of space but I was pretty much at the hoop that was in their out field. I started snagging the fly balls and throwing em back to them and sooner than later I just dug in and started playing Center Field for them lol. Then they was like "Yo come take a swing" Bat is heavier that it looked. I think I impressed them in the field but when I started batting the joke was on me. Got used to it though an started blasting a few. Really enjoyed it, kinda like baseball's great great grandfather.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote