View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 10:33 AM   #95
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
But seriously....I'd like to see where in the Forum guidelines there says you have to maintain a certain attitude when posting in a thread. I wasn't even talking to you directly and unless you felt some kind of guilt within your own conscience about what I said and subconsciously felt that I was talking about you, I don't see what all the fuss is about!

And you're cursing Sunny! You're CURSING! You never curse! Are you angry? If so, why? There's no need to call names and if there is, surely you can be more creative about it!

The bottom line is, I've seen posts that are WAAAAAAAY more, shall we say, "hurtful"?, than the one that you felt the need to lash out about.

So you can understand if I question your motives. Sarcasm, competition, and trash-talking are common in the whole of the thread. I just choose to do it my way and now there seems to be a problem?

If you choose to police the way I respond and say that it lacks humility and respect, then you should most likely enforce this rule to the whole of KTL posters so it doesn't look like so much of a witch-hunt.

i'm not reading all of that shit - you're a snob - point blank an annoying arrogant delusional snob - your words are mostly filler - mostly filled with insults to others and praise to yourself - your words derails the builds - if you are too smart and too good to build with us here, then leave -

i'll enforce the rules around here the way i see fit - get a grip on your stank ass attitude or get your post shipped to the dick bacteria section of the forum -- you have 2 days to get your shit straight - and if you have a problem with how i handle things around here, write out your complaint in the admins section, not here -