View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 12:56 PM   #96
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
There are sects in Islam for the same reason that there are sects in every other religion. Not everyone is going to follow the message. Do you KNOW how to think critically?
I wrote a rhetorical question that I knew the answer to for the sake of provoking thought. To bad you did not get it.

Quote:
To look at "Any" Muslim Country is saying that they all have qualities that "lack human rights more than any non-Muslim contries." So, how do you say, "most of those countries" when you've clearly labelling all of them with the same tag.
Funny how you see what you wanna see.

Quote:
Here's where YOU stand, you're biased, you can't seem to think or type straight and you don't know an iota about what you're talking about. You're sounding like a closet Zionist to be perfectly honest.
I'm biased in what way? Explain....if you can! SHow and prove I don't know what I'm talking about with facts....if you can. Closet zionist? Now you're name calling. Interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote