View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 08:02 AM   #36
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if this girl had done something to harm any of you or made fun or any of you i could understand where you're coming from, not saying it would make you right but i could understand.

everything that could be said has probably already been said about this girl on other forums and behind her back daily. it's all ok when it's someone else being made fun of but you have to remember that this girl is real and you probably couldn't walk a mile in her shoes. if you had to put up with all the taunts she's had to put up with you'd prolly off yourself. she didn't choose to grow hair, it's a medical condition.

it's easy to pick on defenceless people, if you were that clever and big and bad you would pick on someone who deserves it more. i noticed how the genuinely funny posters left this girl alone.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 09-29-2012 at 08:15 AM.
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote