View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 02:03 PM   #27
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Surly Duff, you really would fuck Countess Vaughn? Hahahahahahahahaha. I hope you're playing. I would fuck Shar Jackson, Sheryl Lee Ralph, Yvette Wilson who played Andell on Moesha and The Parkers. Yvette is dead. RIP baby. She also had a small part in Friday movie with Ice Cube and Chris Tucker. She was the one who came to see Chris and he thought she looked like Janet Jackson because she told him that LOL. When he saw her, he said don't ever ever ever come over here again LOL. I'll call you LOL.

I don't know why Fredro and DMX are beefing because to me, the beef is stupid. They're beefing about something that happened years ago and i blame DMX for this because DMX shouldn't be on the radio telling his personal business. I've never understood why black men brag about women they've fucked. Keep that to yourself. Sex is private. DMX and Onyx did a classic song together which was Shut Em Down and instead of them beefing, they should be talking about doing another song together. I'm so tired of black men beefing with each other over some dumb shit and killing one another. There's already a lot of black men dead and i don't wanna see anymore black men dead because we got too many young black men being raised without fathers and they need fathers. DMX needs to give Fredro a phone call and say i'm sorry. If DMX did that, he would be a real man because it takes a real man to admit he made a mistake. I'm sure Fredro would forgive him if he called him. Don't be surprised if ya'll hear about DMX and Fredro getting into a shootout and one of them ends up dead if they don't resolve this.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote