View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 03:01 PM   #43
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Bwahahaha I was gonna reply the other day when I read the thread with some amazon jungle ish, wish I had now lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
imagine how annoying i would be if i was to make threads to post pics of dudes just to say i wouldn't fuck.
That's a good idea, you should start a 'Corpers Sexual Rating Thread' and give your female overview of the entire forum, we all know you can type like a mawfucka!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IKEA View Post
To laugh at others misfortune. Bitch.
DANG!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURLY DUFF View Post
Trixx, hit me via PM if you need a real convo.

I'm sayin' though.
Hahaha trust Surly to be doing the - 'yeah all dudes are dicks, now come chat with me so I can work my way into your panties with heartfelt sincerity' angle, dude tries to get nose deep in klunge no matter what the situation is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
lol, just watched that episode last night, hilarious! Got to respect her for standing up for herself & not giving a fuck what other people think. This thread needs some

Word!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
lol snap, watched it last night.. i have to admit tho.. each time someone took a gulp.. i shuddered and felt sickly each time..

That's funny since you willfully drink your own cum and enjoy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
if this girl had done something to harm any of you or made fun or any of you i could understand where you're coming from, not saying it would make you right but i could understand.

everything that could be said has probably already been said about this girl on other forums and behind her back daily. it's all ok when it's someone else being made fun of but you have to remember that this girl is real and you probably couldn't walk a mile in her shoes. if you had to put up with all the taunts she's had to put up with you'd prolly off yourself. she didn't choose to grow hair, it's a medical condition.

it's easy to pick on defenceless people, if you were that clever and big and bad you would pick on someone who deserves it more. i noticed how the genuinely funny posters left this girl alone.
I think it's pretty cool, nothing wrong with a bit of hair, plus you could share beard styling techniques n shyt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE W View Post
dudes think she's hideous and she doesnt give a fuck.

gotta respect that.
Word!

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote