View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 03:46 PM   #9
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I'll be checking for this if it happens because i love the first and 2nd Beverly Hills Cops. LOL@Eddie cursing out the white lady that worked at the hotel in the first one when he said i'm here to do a exclusive interview with Michael Jackson for Rolling Stone magazine. I was gonna call the article Michael Jackson is sitting on top of the world but now i think i might as well call it Michael Jackson can sit on top of the world as long as he doesn't sit in the Beverly Hills palm hotel because it's no niggas allowed in there hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Eddie's boss made me laugh too because he told Eddie to stay off the case. Eddie got mad at his boss and he said we're talking about a friend of mine here. His boss said yes we are, aren't we? Let's take a close look at that. One, a hoodlum friend LOL. Two, a professional hit, Three, in a cop's apartment. Eddie said how do you know it was a professional hit? His boss said i didn't just walk into this town from the cotton fields LOL. Whoever killed your friend wasn't worried about your narrow ass because if they were, you'd be laying in that meat wagon next to him LOL. Eddie said i wanna take a vacation. His boss said you can take a vacation when you leave from the hospital but if you decide to butt into this case, it'll be the longest vacation you ever heard of LOL.

Another funny scene in Beverly Hills Cop is when Eddie tells Taggert and Rosewood that he wants to take them to a nice place to get some coffee and he ends up taking them to a strip club hahahahahahahahahahaha. Eddie said to Rosewood, don't be embarrassed if your dick gets hard LOL. That's the whole purpose of this. My dick is hard and i ain't on the job LOL. Taggert wouldn't tell you if his dick is hard cause he gotta be on the job LOL. My girl Vanity's Nasty Girl song was playing when they were at the strip club.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote