View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 08:01 PM   #4149
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

up at any time been back in the bridge since my inception i've been a nba'n flows like a swoosh shot from jordan bring it back to the boarderland pussy invasive making it nasty as it ever been/
dead minds iron side wide lense get cemeneted intended to reinvent cha self
been sicker than infections that CDC couldn't detect let alone cure the infect/
chin check print checks by decks air craft carrying skills over the water
watch the pistols whilste the fusion get cha fission and melted down like Chernobyl
colder than a brick landing ya foot, fifth of the month ya stamps ain't come in yet/
debt rep never next always text cha fam fam i'm on the roster leave ya off the hook
so the meter couldn't peep the echo been out in the metro stomping through like godzilla/
even if they claim the god's iller, i can be the thriller like mike jack
and zip ya whole fam up with more sealing techniques than japanese high priests/
i am a beast from the eastern side of yo city coming thru with more suits
than clicks on a computer to make it reboot, couldn't even recoup the dough
you used to launch flows on youtube/

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote