View Single Post
Old 10-19-2006, 09:41 AM   #20
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

^^^It's that same reason why I'm more laughing at this whole thing now than mad at it. I am here to build and learn but it wasn't all his fault. I let myself stay angry as well. Truth be told, if I don't agree with something because it doesn't match up with what I would call common sense, then I'll speak on it maybe a couple of times and drop it.

I've said this before, I did let it go and I didn't type "600 word essays" after I told him twice in the same thread that I was letting it go. The rest have been comments due to his indirect insults.

At this point, I really don't care about any of this. In the end, I'll still believe what I believe and so will he. So, I'll try this a third and final time, anything after this has nohing to do with me continuing anything.

I'm through with this debate. It's been fun and I'm sure the great thinkers and philosophers of the past and present would admire both our efforts, but only death answers the questions. It's just up to us do decide what questions to ask.

Peace