View Single Post
Old 10-19-2006, 07:31 PM   #22
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
My truth comes from what I read and again, the fact that I consider the contrasts and parables in what I read and the way it directly relates to life itself as common sense. Therefore, I believe in it.

Quote:
In the end, I'll still believe what I believe
Quote:
My truth comes from what I read

it would be humble of you to speak about what you Believe as what it truly is
A BELIEF

Not Fact
Not Truth
But Belief

Quote:
To prove something like this is near impossible to someone that has little to no faith in the unseen.

are you saying that you have proof of the unseen but i'm such a hopeless disbeliever that even if you did explain and prove it i still wouldn't get it ?

BE - LIE

Quote:
Could you convince someone who thinks that we're all alone in this vast universe until some U.F.O.s came down and shook hands or tentacles with him?
i say its very possible that life exist in this vast universe
i also say thats its very possible that UFOs came down and shook hands already

Its all possible

does it stop me from my everyday ?

is this possibility causing me to look at others who may say that it is impossible as infidels,morons,and hopeless ?

Quote:
No. He'd have to think for himself and believe that this universe is entirely too vast and our astronomers still know far too little about it to assume that we're the only intelligent beings in the universe.

you typed the magic words right there

Quote:
and spare me these wanna be-e-thugs that think just because you speak batter than they do that you're not "keepin' it real."
Lol - o no -

you can be very articulate without sounding like kermit the frog in tight jeans

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote